Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Zambia's real estate market has been growing in recent years, driven by a robust economy, increased foreign investment, and a growing middle class. The country has a well-developed residential, commercial, and industrial real estate market, particularly in major urban centers like Lusaka and Ndola.
The demand for housing in Zambia has been increasing due to a growing population, urbanization, and rising disposable income. The government has also implemented policies to support affordable housing development, which has further boosted the residential real estate market.
The commercial and retail real estate market is also developing, with the construction of modern shopping centers, office buildings, and industrial parks. Zambia has become an attractive destination for foreign investors due to its favorable investment climate, rich natural resources, and strategic location in Southern Africa.
Zambia's real estate market is facing challenges, including issues with transparency, legal framework, and access to financing. However, the government has been working to address these challenges by implementing policies to regulate the market and improve transparency.
Overall, Zambia's real estate market remains an attractive option for investors, particularly those seeking to enter the African market. It will require continued investment in infrastructure, regulatory framework, and sustainability to maintain its growth and stability.