Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Uruguay's real estate market is an attractive investment destination in South America, particularly for those seeking a stable and secure investment in the region. The country's political stability, favorable tax regime, and well-established legal and regulatory framework have contributed to a steady growth in the real estate sector.
The demand for housing in Uruguay is driven by a growing population, urbanization, and a high standard of living. The country has a well-developed residential real estate market, particularly in major urban centers like Montevideo, Punta del Este, and Colonia del Sacramento.
Uruguay's commercial and retail real estate market is also well developed, particularly in the tourism sector. The country has a well-established tourist industry, with a mix of traditional markets and modern shopping centers.
Uruguay's real estate market faces challenges, including limited land availability in key urban areas and restrictions on foreign ownership of agricultural land. However, the government has launched several initiatives to address these challenges and support the growth of the real estate sector.
Overall, Uruguay's real estate market remains an attractive option for investors, particularly those seeking a stable and secure investment in South America. It will require continued investment in infrastructure, regulatory framework, and sustainability to maintain its growth and stability.