United Arab Emirates
Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) real estate market is one of the most dynamic and attractive investment destinations in the Middle East. The country's strong economy, political stability, and favorable business environment have contributed to a steady growth in the real estate sector.
The demand for housing in the UAE is driven by a growing population, high-income expatriates, and urbanization. The government has launched several initiatives to increase the supply of affordable housing, including tax incentives for developers and the construction of new rental properties.
The UAE's commercial real estate market is also highly developed, with a significant presence of multinational corporations and major international firms. The country has a well-developed retail sector, with a mix of traditional markets and modern shopping centers, including some of the largest malls in the world.
The UAE's real estate market is highly regulated, and the government plays a significant role in its development. The country's legal and regulatory framework is generally transparent and efficient, and it provides significant protection for investors.
Overall, the UAE's real estate market remains an attractive option for investors, particularly those seeking a stable and secure investment in the Middle East. It will require continued investment in infrastructure, regulatory framework, and sustainability to maintain its growth and stability.