Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Suriname's real estate market is relatively small and underdeveloped compared to other countries in the region, such as Brazil and Colombia. However, there has been some recent growth and investment in the sector, particularly in the capital city of Paramaribo.
The demand for housing in Suriname is driven by a growing population, urbanization, and a rising middle class. The government has launched initiatives to encourage investment in affordable housing, including tax incentives for developers and the establishment of a national housing fund.
Commercial and retail properties are also in demand in Suriname, particularly in Paramaribo, which is the country's economic center. The retail sector is growing, with the development of modern shopping malls and commercial centers.
Despite the potential for growth, Suriname's real estate market faces challenges, including a lack of financing options, high transaction costs, and limited availability of quality construction materials. Additionally, the country's economy is heavily reliant on commodity exports, which can impact the demand for real estate.
Overall, Suriname's real estate market has potential for growth, but it will require improvements in infrastructure, access to financing, and regulatory framework to fully realize its potential.