Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Puerto Rico's real estate market has experienced a variety of challenges in recent years due to a range of issues, including the island's debt crisis, natural disasters, and population decline. However, there are still some positive developments in the market.
One of the key drivers of the Puerto Rican real estate market is the demand for residential properties, particularly in areas that were not as affected by natural disasters such as Hurricane Maria in 2017. The availability of properties at lower prices compared to the US mainland is also attracting investors, especially from the mainland and Latin America.
The commercial real estate market in Puerto Rico has also experienced some growth, particularly in the hospitality sector, as tourism continues to be an important source of revenue for the island. Additionally, the government has implemented policies to attract foreign investment, including tax incentives and other financial incentives.
However, the Puerto Rican real estate market still faces significant challenges, including a shortage of affordable housing, a lack of infrastructure in some areas, and the ongoing economic and political uncertainty on the island.
Overall, the outlook for the Puerto Rican real estate market is mixed, with some potential for growth in certain areas, but also significant challenges to be addressed.