Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Peru's real estate market has been growing in recent years, driven by a combination of factors such as a stable political environment, a growing economy, and a large middle class. The country has seen significant development in the real estate sector, particularly in urban areas such as Lima, Arequipa, and Cusco.
One of the key drivers of the real estate market in Peru is the demand for affordable housing. The government has implemented a number of initiatives to encourage the construction of social housing, which has led to an increase in development in this sector. Additionally, Peru's middle class has been growing, leading to a greater demand for middle-income housing and apartments.
Another important factor is the country's growing tourism industry, particularly in cities such as Lima and Cusco, which has led to increased demand for luxury properties, hotels, and vacation rentals.
Peru's real estate market also benefits from a relatively transparent legal system and favorable tax policies, which make it easier for foreign investors to purchase property. The country has also implemented measures to simplify property registration and reduce the time and cost associated with property transactions.
Overall, the outlook for Peru's real estate market is positive, with continued growth expected in the coming years. However, challenges such as a lack of infrastructure in some areas, corruption, and a shortage of affordable housing in certain regions still need to be addressed.