Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Panama's real estate market has experienced significant growth in recent years, driven in part by the country's expanding economy and favorable tax laws. The demand for properties in Panama has come from both local buyers and foreign investors, particularly from the United States, Canada, and Europe.
The market has been buoyed by a number of factors, including the country's strategic location, stable political environment, and growing tourism industry. Panama City, in particular, has seen a surge in real estate development, with luxury high-rise condominiums, office buildings, and commercial spaces being built at a rapid pace.
In addition to Panama City, other popular areas for real estate investment in Panama include the beachfront communities of Coronado and Playa Blanca, as well as the mountainous region of Boquete.
One unique feature of the Panama real estate market is the country's "friendly nations" visa program, which offers residency to citizens of 50 countries who purchase real estate in Panama. This has helped to fuel demand from foreign investors, as it allows them to easily obtain residency and take advantage of the country's tax and financial incentives.
Overall, Panama's real estate market is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, as the country's economy continues to expand and more investors look to take advantage of the country's favorable business climate.