Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Nepal's real estate market is a developing market that has been growing in recent years, particularly in the major cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara. The country's real estate market has potential due to a combination of factors, including a growing middle class, increasing urbanization, and rising demand for housing and commercial properties.
Foreigners are allowed to purchase and own property in Nepal, subject to certain restrictions and regulations. The process for purchasing property can be complicated, requiring the assistance of a local legal expert or real estate agent.
The real estate industry in Nepal is regulated by the Department of Land Management and Archives, which oversees the issuance of land titles and manages the country's land registry.
The Nepalese government has implemented various initiatives and policies to encourage foreign investment in the real estate market, including offering tax incentives and simplifying the process for obtaining residency for property owners.
Overall, the real estate market in Nepal offers investment opportunities, particularly in the urban areas. However, as with any investment, it's important for investors to carefully research the market and regulations before investing to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations. Additionally, the country faces various challenges, including political instability, natural disasters, and inadequate infrastructure, which can impact the real estate market.