Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Myanmar's real estate market has been growing in recent years, driven by a combination of factors, including economic growth, increasing urbanization, and foreign investment. The country's major cities, including Yangon and Mandalay, are particularly popular for real estate investment, with demand for residential and commercial properties from both domestic and foreign buyers.
Foreigners are allowed to purchase and own property in Myanmar, subject to certain restrictions and regulations. The process for purchasing property can be complicated, requiring the assistance of a local legal expert or real estate agent.
The real estate industry in Myanmar is regulated by the Ministry of Construction, which oversees the issuance of land titles and manages the country's land registry.
The Myanmar government has implemented various initiatives and policies to encourage foreign investment in the real estate market, including offering tax incentives and allowing for 100% foreign ownership of certain types of properties.
However, the country faces various challenges that can impact the real estate market, including political instability, corruption, and inadequate infrastructure. Additionally, there are concerns about land rights and disputes, which can create uncertainty and risks for real estate investors.
Overall, while Myanmar's real estate market offers investment opportunities, it's important for investors to carefully research the market and regulations before investing to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.