Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Montenegro's real estate market has been growing steadily in recent years, attracting investors and tourists alike. The country's coastal areas, including Budva, Kotor, and Tivat, are particularly popular for real estate investment, with demand for luxury apartments and villas from both domestic and foreign buyers.
Foreigners are allowed to purchase and own property in Montenegro without restrictions, and the process for purchasing property is relatively straightforward. The real estate industry in Montenegro is regulated by the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism, which oversees the issuance of land titles and manages the country's land registry.
The Montenegrin government has implemented various initiatives and policies to encourage foreign investment in the real estate market, including offering tax incentives and simplifying the process for obtaining residence permits for property owners.
Overall, the real estate market in Montenegro offers investment opportunities, particularly in the coastal areas. However, as with any investment, it's important for investors to carefully research the market and regulations before investing to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.