Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
The real estate market in Moldova is relatively underdeveloped and offers limited investment opportunities, particularly for foreign investors. The market is largely driven by domestic demand for residential properties, with commercial and industrial properties being less developed.
The capital city of Chisinau is the center of the country's real estate market, with a high demand for residential properties due to the city's growing population and urbanization. Other major cities, such as Balti and Tiraspol, also offer investment opportunities, particularly in the commercial sector.
Foreigners are allowed to purchase and own property in Moldova, subject to certain restrictions and regulations. The process of purchasing property can be challenging, and working with a local real estate agent or legal expert is recommended to navigate the process and ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
The real estate industry in Moldova is regulated by the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction, which oversees the issuance of land titles and manages the country's land registry.
Overall, the real estate market in Moldova offers limited opportunities for investors, particularly for foreign investors. The market is still developing, and there may be challenges in navigating the process for purchasing property. As with any investment, it's important for investors to carefully research the market and regulations before investing to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.