Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Madagascar's real estate market is still in its early stages of development, but there are opportunities for investment, particularly in the tourism and hospitality sectors. The market offers a range of properties, including residential, commercial, and industrial properties.
The capital city of Antananarivo is the center of the country's real estate market, with a high demand for residential properties due to the city's growing economy and urbanization. Other major cities, such as Toamasina and Mahajanga, also offer investment opportunities, particularly in the tourism and hospitality sectors.
Foreigners are allowed to purchase and own property in Madagascar, but the process can be challenging and is subject to local regulations. Working with a local real estate agent or legal expert is recommended to navigate the process and ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
The real estate industry in Madagascar is regulated by the Ministry of Land Affairs, which oversees the issuance of land titles and manages the country's land registry.
Overall, the real estate market in Madagascar offers opportunities for investors, particularly in the tourism and hospitality sectors. The market is still developing, and there may be some challenges in navigating the process for purchasing property. As with any investment, it's important for investors to carefully research the market and regulations before investing to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.