Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Laos's real estate market is relatively underdeveloped compared to other Southeast Asian countries, but it has been growing in recent years, driven by the country's economic growth and increasing foreign investment. The real estate market in Laos is diverse, with a range of residential, commercial, and industrial properties available for investment.
Vientiane, the capital city of Laos, is the center of the country's real estate market, with demand for both residential and commercial properties. Other major cities, such as Luang Prabang and Savannakhet, also offer investment opportunities due to their growing economies and urbanization.
Foreigners are allowed to own property in Laos, but they are restricted to leasing land for up to 30 years. The process for purchasing property in Laos can be complex, and investors are advised to work with a local real estate agent or legal expert to navigate the process.
The real estate industry in Laos is regulated by several government agencies, including the Ministry of Public Works and Transport and the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. These agencies oversee the issuance of construction permits, regulate the industry's activities, and ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.