Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Real estate in Italy has been an attractive investment opportunity due to the country's rich cultural heritage, beautiful landscapes, and diverse real estate market. The real estate market in Italy is diverse, ranging from residential properties to commercial and industrial spaces.
Rome, Milan, Florence, and Venice are some of the main cities that attract investors due to their rich cultural heritage and high demand for real estate. In addition, other popular tourist destinations, such as Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast, have become increasingly popular among international buyers seeking vacation homes or investment properties.
Foreigners are permitted to own property in Italy, and there are no restrictions on the type of property they can own. The process for purchasing property is relatively straightforward, and investors can work with a local real estate agent or legal expert to navigate the process.
The real estate industry in Italy is regulated by the Italian Revenue Agency and the Chamber of Commerce, which oversee the issuance of construction permits and other related matters. There are also several real estate associations, such as the Federazione Italiana Agenti Immobiliari Professionali and the Associazione Nazionale Costruttori Edili, which play a significant role in the industry's development and growth.