Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
Real estate in Ireland has been an attractive investment opportunity due to the country's stable economy, growing population, and demand for properties. The real estate market in Ireland is diverse, ranging from residential properties to commercial and industrial spaces.
Dublin, the capital city, is the center of the country's real estate market, where demand for residential and commercial properties is high. Other major cities, such as Cork, Limerick, and Galway, are also experiencing growth in their real estate markets due to increased investment in infrastructure and development projects.
Foreigners are permitted to own property in Ireland, and there are no restrictions on the type of property they can own. The process for purchasing property is relatively straightforward, and investors can work with a local real estate agent or legal expert to navigate the process.
The real estate industry in Ireland is regulated by the Property Services Regulatory Authority, which oversees the licensing of real estate agents and other related matters. There are also several real estate associations, such as the Irish Property and Facility Management Association and the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland, which play a significant role in the industry's development and growth.