Real Estate Calculator
- Simple calculation — average price of residential real estate, commercial real estate and industrial premises in the region
- Detailed calculation — the location of the property, the type of building, repairs and infrastructure are taken into account
You can find out the cost of PURCHASE or RENTAL:
- residential real estate: apartments and houses
- commercial real estate: offices, showrooms, shops
- industrial real estate: workshops, warehouses, hangars
The real estate market in Finland is characterized by a high level of transparency and stability, with a focus on quality construction and sustainable design. The market is regulated by strict building codes and environmental regulations, which ensure that properties are built to high standards and are energy efficient.
Helsinki, the capital city, is the largest real estate market in Finland, with high demand for residential and commercial properties. Other popular areas for real estate investment include Turku, Tampere, and Oulu.
Residential properties in Finland are typically owned by individuals or housing cooperatives, and there is a high rate of home ownership. The rental market is also strong, with a mix of private and publicly owned rental properties available.
Commercial real estate in Finland is dominated by office buildings, with a strong demand for high-quality, modern office space in urban areas. Retail properties are also in demand, particularly in prime locations in major cities.
Foreign investment in the Finnish real estate market has been increasing in recent years, particularly from other Nordic countries, Germany, and the United Kingdom. However, the Finnish government has implemented measures to regulate foreign ownership of land, which can limit foreign investment opportunities.
Overall, the real estate market in Finland is stable and offers opportunities for both residential and commercial investors, with a focus on quality construction and sustainable design.